GET NUTRITION IN EVERY BITE.
- Fruits and vegetables help to reduce fats and calories in the body. Calorie intake can be bad for the human body system as it promotes unhealthy weight gain. Fruits and vegetables helps to replace calories with energy for energy active body
- Fruits ad vegetables contain vitamins and minerals. Plenty intake of fruits help gain adequate amount of potassium which aids to maintain blood pressure and keep it normal. It also provides certain vitamins that help boost the immune system and prevents infections for example we have the vitamin c.
- fruits and vegetables help protect you from heart diseases. three is a complementary relationship between low vegetable consumption and heart diseases,the reason is that vegetables are the best natural antioxidants that there is.Eating more fruits and vegetables helps back up the level of antioxidants that are needed to fight oxidation of cholesterol.
- Eating fruits and vegetables helps reduce the risk of diabetes. People who eat about two or three servings of green vegetables and fruits a day reduce the risk of developing type 2 diabetes.
- Eating fruits and vegetables keeps your brain relaxed and your mind sharp. People who tend to consume fruits and vegetables have low tendency of developing age-related memory loss.
- Eating fruits and vegetables helps to increase life span. Eating lots of fruits veggies helps to keep certain organs and tissues in the body like the heart,brain,bones,and muscles very active even when you begin to enter your golden years.
- Eating fruits and vegetables helps to maintain a good eye sight. Dark leafy greens such as spinach, brocolli, silver beet, green beans, and bressel sprout are rich sources of lutein and zeaxathin, which are antioxidants. They help lower the risk of age developing age related muscular degeneration, a leading cause of blindness.