Alo0e vera also known (ALOE BARBADENIS MILLER) is a perenial, xerophytic succulent green plants and has a triangular fleshy leaves with serated edges. Aloe vera contains many minerals and vitamins for growth and function of all the body systems. Here are some health benefits of aloe vera.
- TREAT BURNS – aloe gel has a protective effects against radiation damage to the skin. when aloe vera gel is used on burns, it prev ents UV-induced supression so the area can heal faster.
- HEALS COLD SORES- the application of aloe vera gel to a cold sore a few times a day eases the discomfort and helps fasten the healing process. aloe gel has anti-inflammatory and antiviral properties that speed up healing and reduce pain associated with cold sores or any sores on or around the mouth.
- MOIOSTURIZES HAIR AND SCALP- Aloe has nourishing properties, and the tons of minerals and vitamins that are present keep your hair stong and healthy. it also cntains anti-bacterial properties that can help get rid of dandruff and gel enzymes can get rid the scalp ofb dead cells and promote the regenerationvof skin tissue around the hair follicles.
- TREATS CONSTIPATION – aloe latex can be used as a laxative. the anthrsquinones present in the latex create a potent laxative that increases intestinal peristalsis and stimulates mucus secretion which are contractions that break down food and mix the chyme.
- BOOST IMMUNE SYSTEM- Aloe vera contains enzynesw that helps break down the proteins that we eat into amino acids and turns the enzymes into fuel for every cell in the body system which aids cells to function properly.